13 Things to Do with 13 Extra Hours
According to the IRS, it takes the average taxpayer 13 hours to prepare their tax return. We thought of 13 different things you could do with all that extra time if you hired a professional to prepare your taxes.
1. Go try out a new restaurant
2. Make some cookies.
3. Go to the gym.
4. Call your chatty Aunt from Rhode Island
5. Take a nap.
6. Catch up on an episode or two of your favorite show.
7. Do some laundry.
8. Organize your closet.
9. Read that book you have left sitting on your nightstand for the past 3 months.
10. Finally, put away your Christmas decorations.
11. Work on a puzzle.
12. Unsubscribe to all those junk emails filing up your inbox.
13. Write a nice review on our Facebook page or Google business page, because we just saved you 13 hours of your life!
Call us today to schedule your 2018 tax appointment and let us do the 13 hours of work for you!